Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What I *Do* Want for Mother's Day

Let me start out by saying that Hubby did very well the past two years for picking out my gift for Mother's Day.
Year one he purchased a beautiful necklace from the K. Bella Jewerly botique on our trip to Destin Beach, FL. Year two he gave me a silver family bracelet (stock photo below).

I'm sure he'll come up with some great ideas again this year, but if he needs help...

Monogrammed sandals

Lisa Leonard Designs (handmade necklaces!)
Mother and Child Bracelet And call me crazy...

2 comments:

Amy said...

First few ideas...PERFECT...last one...not so much! I will tell you from experience that the last thing you need or want is a dog! I would give anything to have not gotten dogs before having kids. It is so much more work when you have two little ones to meet the needs of a puppy or dog.

Dena said...

I vote for a Lisa Leonard necklace! And I do think you're crazy for wanting a dog!