But truth be told, "abundance" is all around us. We just fail to recognize it. (Author Candy Paull says, "Abundance is not how much I own, but how much I appreciate.") We have to learn, each day, to look for this "abundance" (those little details in life that God has given us!). Please take a minute today to look for His gifts in your life.
I have found abundance today in...
- the two adorablebaby bunnies Princess Mimi and I found in our backyard (see photo!)
- butterflies against a blue, blue sky
- a smile and wave
- the taste of fresh strawberries
- the smell of a steak sizzling on a neighbor's barbecue
- a 20-minute walk in the fresh air
- fresh flowers on the dinner table
- wind chimes in a garden
- the crispness of fresh lemonade
- the smell of homemade chocolate chip cookies