Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"Mommy Blogging"

Top mommy blogger Heather Armstrong joins TODAY's Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford for a look at what mothers share online. (You may remember that I referenced Heather's web site http://www.dooce.com/ a couple of days ago when my husband was worried about the saftey of blogging.) See it here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24502785#24502785

So those who are new to blogging, may be wondering why I do it. Well...here's my top five reasons for blogging:
  1. I love to gab. I have so much to say. Yes, some fluff; some more substantial, and blogging allows me the pleasure to speak my mind.
  2. Blogging is my "creative" outlet. It's much easier and less-time consuming than scrapbooking.
  3. It's free.
  4. Blogging allows social interaction. (See my second post: I met a wonderful friend, Amy, online three years ago and am blessed to have her as a friend.)
  5. It has the potential to make some money. (Don't we all want to be the next dooce.com!)

1 comment:

amy said...

Yay, I'm glad we met too : )