Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shopping with Mom!

I know, I know...I am supposed to be "taking it easy" but with my mom in town it's tough. She loves to shop, so who am I to argue? Just kidding. We only ran to Target for a few essentials!
Now, I rarely find (or even look for) clothes there but today stumbled across a great find! The detailing on this dress and the fit are so darn cute, and it was $22.99! (I got it in brown but would have loved the kermit green.)
Once home, I ordered the "Please Puppy Please" book for Princess Mimi. I don't know anything about it, but apparently they read it at school last month and then created (with colors and construction paper) a picture about the book. Mimi's artwork has been on the fridge every since and she talks to us daily about the puppy, so today I ordered the book online.

3 comments:

Hage Family said...

EWWWW...cute dress! I may have to check that one out. I get all my summer dresses from Target!!!

nola said...

Love the dress. I NEVER get great finds like that at Target!

3XMom said...

such a cute dress!!!!