Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged: ABC of Me!

I have been tagged by P.S. He Loves You, - How fun!

**Make sure you pay attention to the letter “T” cause I may be tagging you!**

A. Attached or Single? Attached (happily married!)
B. Best Friend? Gosh, it's hard to choose one!
C. Cake or pie? Cake (cupcakes!)
D. Day of choice? Sunday!
E.Essential item? Concealer
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms (sour ones)
H. Home town? Somewhere in South Louisiana
F. Favorite indulgence? Dark chocolate
J. January or July? January (my anniversary!)
K. Kids? Yup, two
L. Life isn’t complete without? LOVE!
M. Marriage date? January 2005
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister
O. Oranges or Apples? Neither
P. Phobias? FLYING!
Q. Quotes? "Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey!" -Barbara Hoffman
R. Reasons to smile? My hubby and kids
S. Season of choice? Christmas
T. Tag 5 people: Melanie, Sasha, Jenna, Lindsey, & Toni
U. Unknown fact about me? I have a second, private blog for family.
V. Vegetable? Do potatoes count?!
W. Worst habit? Actually, here are six quirks
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Pregnancy ultrasounds!!
Y. Your favorite food? Shrimp!
Z. Zodiac sign? Saggitaruis (can't even spell it!)
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Monkeys

3 comments:

Toni said...

Hey, thanks for the tag, I will be participating although it may be this weekend. I will definately let you know when mine is up!!!

Toni said...

Amazingly, mine is up!!!

nola said...

Potatoes SO count!