Friday, June 13, 2008

Wow, my 100th post!!

Wow, here we go...staying with "blogging tradition", here are 100 things about me:
  1. I grew up in Louisiana.
  2. I love shrimp--cooked anyway!
  3. I hate crawfish.
  4. I moved to Florida after college.
  5. I have lost my Louisiana accent.
  6. I am a huge LSU football fan!
  7. The first car I purchased was a Toyota Corolla.
  8. I currently drive a Toyota Sienna mini-van.
  9. My first job (in high school) was a receptionist at a radio station.
  10. I currently work part-time in Public Relations (PR).
  11. As a child, I wanted to grow up to be a teacher.
  12. I love country music.
  13. I love the color green.
  14. I am addicted to sweets.
  15. I am addicted to Diet Coke.
  16. I like dark chocolate; not milk chocolate.
  17. I talk a lot. I don't shut up.
  18. I am on email all the time.
  19. I have five email addresses.
  20. I was called the "email queen" at two old jobs.
  21. I don't own an iPod.
  22. I don't own an Blackberry.
  23. I am attached to my cell phone.
  24. I like PC (over mac).
  25. I have never tried drugs.
  26. I love wine.
  27. I have been to Napa Valley once.
  28. I have never travelled to NYC.
  29. The only country I have been to outside the US in the Dominican Republic.
  30. I have never seen snow.
  31. Hubby and I did not have a honeymoon.
  32. I don't like to fly.
  33. I get motion sickness very easily.
  34. I have had five colonoscopies in my life.
  35. I need an upper GI but have put it off.
  36. I need a dental crown and have put it off.
  37. I got braces at the age of 8.
  38. As a result, I got many cavities/fillings as a child.
  39. I occasionally suffer with panic attacks.
  40. I have one sister.
  41. My parents are still living, and healthy.
  42. I love the Holidays, my favorite time of the year.
  43. I have never cooked a turkey!
  44. I am not big into Halloween, I hate the pressure to find the perfect costume.
  45. I haven't stayed awake until midnight on New Year's Eve in three years.
  46. I love old-fashioned picnics on July 4th (barbecue, ice cream, lemonade, etc).
  47. I love dogs.
  48. I hate cats.
  49. I grew up with a fish tank.
  50. I love to entertain.
  51. I love champagne brunch on Sunday's mornings.
  52. I am very organized.
  53. I hate to balance the checkbook.
  54. I don't like to read books.
  55. I like to read magazines.
  56. My favorite store is Target.
  57. I fit best into the clothes at Ann Taylor Loft.
  58. My wedding dress came from Nicole Miller.
  59. I wear basic shoes; not designer shoes.
  60. I have never paid more than $90 for a purse.
  61. I was once a guest on the Oprah show.
  62. I love tulips.
  63. I hate baby's breath in floral arrangements.
  64. I was in Delta Zeta sorority.
  65. By year four, I hated sorority life.
  66. I was an honor graduate in college.
  67. As a kid, I would only eat cereal.
  68. I don't know how to swim very well.
  69. I don't know how to roller skate.
  70. I used to take yoga lessons (pre-kids).
  71. I used to scrapbook alot (pre-kids).
  72. Now, I create my scrapbooks on Snapfish.
  73. I witnessed Hurricane Andrew (in LA).
  74. And Hurricane Charlie (in FL).
  75. I have never seen a tornado.
  76. I used to collect Peanuts/Snoopy stuff.
  77. My home is now filled with Disney memoribial.
  78. I grocery shop with coupons.
  79. I never stay within budget.
  80. I went to public school.
  81. I started my MBA (one semester) and hated it.
  82. I grew up Protestant/Presbyterian.
  83. I am now Catholic.
  84. I am a registered Republican.
  85. I ran my first 5-k this year.
  86. I used to compete in beauty pageants.
  87. I took 10 years of ballet and tap lessons.
  88. I can't sing, at all.
  89. I played the flute for one year.
  90. I was on high school dance team one year.
  91. I don't wear glasses or contacts.
  92. I have never had my teeth professional whitened.
  93. I'd love a breast reduction, if it wasn't so painful.
  94. Heck, since having kids, I'd take a tummy tuck too.
  95. I haven't had a hair cut in 8 months!
  96. I have colored my hair since I was 15 years old.
  97. I gained 25 pounds with my first pregnancy.
  98. I gained 22 pounds with my second pregnancy.
  99. I think I want a third child.
  100. Heck, I think want a fourth child, too!

9 comments:

Amy said...

That was great! I didn't know you were on Oprah...details please!!!

Lindsey said...

We have LOTS in common (Target, ATL, Republicans, Catholic, the list goes on). I gained as much weight with Amelia alone as you did with your combined!

akeorlando said...

Fun! Congratulations on getting to your 100th. I know it's a great feeling of accomplishment.

Karen MEG said...

Congrats on your 100th post! And, uh, 97 and 98 - what?????

I gained 35 lbss for #1 and 45 lbs for #2. At this rate, you could afford to have #3 and #4 without losing your girlish figure LOL!

nola said...

No LA accent anymore? Dang. Yes, we need details on the Oprah guest story!

Well I Do Declare said...

I loved reading these. I would like to know more about the Oprah thing too!!! Congrats on 100 :)

Toni said...

Those are great!!!! I never did mine at my 100th post. I loved yours! And now I want to do mine...

Oprah???

3XMom said...

congrats!! Given your email addiction, it is probably good you don't have a crackberry!

Chasity said...

Wow that is an amazing list...kinda makes me want to attempt to sit downa nd think about 100 facts about my self....could I even possibly do that, I feel that motherhood and being a wife..I dont even remember 50 things let alone 100...lol

Thanks