Monday, July 21, 2008

Barefoot Wines

I admit it. I am a wine-o. I love a glass of wine (or cold beer) each night.

About a year, maybe two, ago I saw "Barefoot" wine at the grocery store. The price was a little less than my normal bottle of wine, so I decided to try it.

I fell in love (especially considering the reasonable price!)

I love the Chardonnay and the Merlot. And, I am about to open a bottle of the Pinot Grigo (my hubby's favorite).

So if you are looking for something new to try, check it out: http://barefootwines.com/wines.html

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Pinot Grigio...my favorite! I will have to check to see if I can find Barefoot Wine in my area!

Sandy C. said...

I love Pinot as well. I will have to find these here. I'm all about reasonably priced :)

morewineplease said...

OH my! I will have to look it up... toasting you with some Merlot as I type!

LSU Melanie said...

PLEASE have a glass for me! or 2 or 3:)