Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm a Winner!

So when travelling on the highway, I love nothing more than Cracker Barrel! I mean the breakfasts are so yummy...and no one can beat the Homemade Chicken n' Dumplins.

Last Thursday, we stopped at a location for lunch (while heading back to Florida). At checkout, they gave me a "Road Trip" game piece. I rarely play those games because I hate to save pieces, plus I never win. I had forgotten all about it.

Yesterday, while sitting at a red light, I looked down and saw the game piece in the car so decided to open it up. It read "Winner", and I got a $7.50 gift card!

Wahoo, guess where I will be eating breakfast with hubby and kids on Sunday morning!?

2 comments:

Jules said...

LOVE me some CB...and the Chick & Dumplins ARE to die for.
We MUST be sisters!!!

Are you SURE you don't live in Sanford??? LOL

amyc said...

I love Cracker Barrell too! Cheesy hashbrown casserole is my fave! Congrats on the win!