Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh, yes, I did!

Okay, funny story. So I have been watching what I eat, walking on treadmill, etc. for a full week now (oh and let's not forget the stomach bug!)...and I am hoping I have lost 2 pounds, but don't have a scale.

So I am in Target over my lunch break buying more Benadryl for little Tom-Tom...and sure enough I pull a brand new scale out of the package (ripped the box open and praying security cameras were not watching). Damn thing needed batteries, (duh Jen!)

So, I see the old-fashion kind, and pull it out of the box being ever so careful not to rip the box this time, and the damn numbers were so tiny I couldn't see a thing. FRICK! Guess I need to stop at Publix on the way home to use that scale--or the dang eye doctor!? Back to work...

6 comments:

Allyson & Dave said...

Do you really not own a scale???

pinkpolkadotaa said...

Haha! Cute story!

Stephanie said...

I would say "OH NO YOU DIIIIIIIDDDDDNNNN'T" but I already know the answer. Too funny...

Little O' Me said...

I laughed so hard!!! That is hilarious. I hope you have lost some weight!! But if it was me, with my luck, I would have gained 2 lbs! LOL

Sandy C. said...

ROFL!!! You are hilarious :)

I used to step on the Publix scale a few time before leaving too ;)

Toni said...

That is good stuff!!! That is so something I would pull. I love it. Unfortunately, I have one of those evil things at home.

Hope the sitters get well soon!