Monday, July 14, 2008

Prime Outlets

So I finally took a ride over to the new Prime Outlets in Orlando today! Being a mom, I got nothing for me, and only things for the kids. I am most proud of the items from The Children's Place. I bought Tom-Tom this cute sweater vest and striped polo for $1.99 each!!
And Princess Mimi these cute sandals for $10.00. Next time I will go shopping without the kids so I can hit the Banana Republic and Gap outlet stores (Both had some great deals, but I couldn't try on since I had both kids in tow.) My mom did find tee-shirts for 99-cents at the Disney outlet. Now that is my kind of bargin!

7 comments:

Toni said...

I am loving that sweater! I can so see Hunter in that at the beach this fall!

Kate said...

That sweater could be the cutest thing I have seen!

amyc said...

Great deals! Kyle has that same sailboat sweater!

pixie4bears said...

The Primeoutlets are one of my favs!! I found Ian, some cute polos for just over a dollar each. I love those shoes! The gap has really great adult and children deals too!

Lindsey said...

How absolutely adorable. I love shopping at outlet malls. I would be in trouble if I lived close to one!

Sandy C. said...

Those are adorable! I LOVE outlet malls. I really wish I had one closer to us. Then again, that could be dangerous.

Jules said...

yeah, they just re-did those it looked like when we were there in May, right??...they used to be nasty but now they are as nice as the ones up close to disney.

DUDE< go get me some $1.99 stuff and send it my way...or drop it off wiht my step-mom at Disney. :)