Monday, July 14, 2008

Raising Cane's

Last Week Melanie talked about the chicken fingers from Raising Cane's, and let me tell you, it is trully the best around. There are none in Florida (that's probably a good thing for me-ha!), but I am sure to hit one everytime in Louisiana. It's considered fast food, and probably not the healthiest, but damn, is it yummy!! (Why am I thinking about this now!? Well, there was a "Chicken Now" restaurant at the outlet mall today, which served chicken fingers and special dipping sauce, but it was not half as good as Canes!)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I will have to check out Raising Cane's when I'm in NO. Sounds really good!

LSU Melanie said...

nothing beats the yummy sauce, and the texas toast and the coleslaw and the chicken and the crinkle fries and the "Real" coke...OMG I am starving:)
I remember the very first time I went to Cane's when I was a freshman at LSU and trust me I havent stopped going since:)