Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stupid Milk Shake

Ugh, I am so mad at myself. I was out running a quick errand so decided I would get a McDonald's small vanilla milkshake. Now I remember them being lower in fat and not so bad for you at ONE TIME.

Well, when I got home, I looked up the nutrtional info on the McDonald's web site. I am so mad. That one small milk shake has 420 calories and 10 grams of fat!!! WOW. (I guess they now call them Triple Thick Milkshakes so maybe they added more fat changed the ingredients.)

As a comparison, the McD's small french fry has 230 calories (that's 200 less than the shake!) and 11 grams of fat! (And we KNOW the fries would have tasted much better than a milkshake--hehe!) Oh well, no supper for me.

2 comments:

akeorlando said...

I say treat yourself every now-and-then. A vanilla milkshake sounds darn yummy right now!

pixie4bears said...

Aww. It is okay to treat yourself. You should still eat dinner!