Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I found "me" today...

I really didn't know I was so far gone. Until today, when I found me again. I had lots of black days. Not much life or color around me lately. But I'm back....and you'll never believe where I found myself again...








(scroll down)...






at the ANN TAYLOR and LOFT OUTLETS--wahoo!

Look at all the goodies I got (7 pieces of clothes & 3 earrings)for $175ish!

($49, $19, $7, $9, $14, $19, $15)

Ear rings at $5 each!This is my favorite find. It is the perfect little dress for the Holidays (it's shiny and soft!--silver black and blues)

8 comments:

Sasha said...

I hit Loft on Sunday and found some cute stuff. Trouser jeans, black pants for work, a silky tank, and a black top.

Fun!

Kate said...

I always forget about Ann Taylor and then I go and stock up. I need to go more often! Great finds :)

Not Just Any Jen said...

Sometimes a little retail therapy is all it takes. Great finds!
Jen

pixie4bears said...

Look at you go! You got some really cute stuff and I love that dress. Glad to hear you are feeling better :)

Jules said...

OOOH, me likey that dress!

Love me some AT Loft!!! I went last week and got a nice jacket that could go for work or casual w/ cute pants for $9

Angela said...

CUTE stuff...and it has your name written all over it! :) Now that I'm on my crazy budget, I am going to live vicariously through you...shop, shop, shop! :)

P.S. He loves you... said...

Love that dress!

I don't shop new all the time or new anymore...but I've found some really nice things aside from that...I'll share with you soon!

Little O' Me said...

Its always good to find yourself. I got my ATL order yesterday...I have another coming maybe today! I need to check that tracking.

I got myself 2 new dresses too. :D

Good job Jennifer on finding you!!!