Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MRS OCD HERE...

...cleaned out her closet at 7:30am, before heading to work! Yup, I really did. It was the only time I have both kids and hubby out of my way to do these kind of projets.

I am on this "I have nothing to wear" kick. (You know what I mean, right!?)

So, I went to Macy's yesterday, looked for one hour, and found nothing!! I am not into the Babydoll tops that are popular right now (hell I wore them for the last 2 or 3 years while pregnant!). I found some great tops at Ann Taylor on clearance but there were none left in my size. SO I went home quite sad.

Today, I think I will hit the Ann Taylor and Banana Republic outlet stores. (Gawd, so happy hubby doesn't read this blog--ha!) Wish me luck!

P.S. Did you notice NO WEEKLY WEIGH IN THIS WEEK!? I don't even want to know what the scale says this week as I am sure I gained back one pound of the six lost! We had pizza twice last week and I made chocolate chip cookies with the kids yesterday afternoon.

4 comments:

morewineplease said...

I am not weighing either.. no way, not today.
Good luck shopping!

The Mrs. said...

Clothes are not looking good this fall! I swear I'm going to just stick to Jcrew.

Not Just Any Jen said...

I had a bad week eating too. I think we also had pizza twice. What gives?
Jen

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh man, good for you!!! I know what you mean, I did everyone's laundry but my own so today I looked like a rag walking out of the house. I dropped off my little guy & already felt like my clothes were affecting my moon so I turned back around, put on a nice top which was clean and bottoms that weren't so clean and went off to work. I feel so much better!!!!! I need to do a little clothe shopping myself!!