Saturday, August 16, 2008

Portraits Today...

So ten minutes before leaving the house, it started to rain--and I mean RAIN! So my hair was starting to get a little frizzy (but not so bad ) and we had to figure out how to get the kids in the parish hall without getting too wet. Luckily, there was a covered drop off area.

So all and all, the pictures came out okay. (It was a lot of work and planning for just average looking pictures. I really wanted a GOOD family picture to hang in my house and I didn't get "that" shot.)

Tom-Tom did NOT want to cooperate. (afterall he is only 17 month olds!). He was running all over the place and when I tried to hold him in my lap, he was not happy. The photographer made the mistake of giving him a rubber duck to keep him quiet--thinking she could pull it away at the last minute--but of course that just pissed him off, so rubber ducky is now part of the family.

Anyhow, there was one that was pretty decent good (although Princess Mimi has her chin up high) so I ordered it in a 8x10... And converted to B&W so ducky is not noticeable. It will take 3 weeks to arrive, but when it does I'll scan and post.

Enjoy your weekend...

2 comments:

morewineplease said...

I bet that they look great! Cannot wait to see!

Little O' Me said...

OMG...Family pics are such a headache...but so worth it!!

I can't wait to see the pic!!! Love the part about the rubby ducky!!!