Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Renuzit TriScents Transform Your Home

Recently I received a free Renuzit TriScents kit to try out at home. I'll be honest, I am not one who likes many scented things. (In fact, I usually chose unscented if I can, in things like deodorant, dryer sheets, and cleaning products). So when I noticed the TriScents had three different scents in one kit, I was nervous...but I soon fell in love.

Now you have probably heard me say this before, but I am a dog lover, not a cat lover. So when I married hubby, I made sure he knew I was never to change the litter or take care of his cat. I have requested over and over that he change the litter daily, but sometimes in the morning rush he forgets, and then I am left to deal with the smell the rest of the day. I will try spraying Lysol but it doesn't always mask the smell.

So when I received my Renuzit TriScents Transform Your Home kit, I knew exactly where I was going to test it--yup, near the cat litter box. And let me tell you, I was amazed!!! In fact, I thanked hubby for cleaning the litter box everyday that week, and he laughed & admitted that he had not been doing it daily. He's also sold on the TriScents.

Next time you are at the store, you really have to try this product. It's available in two fragrances, Seaside Breeze and Morning Meadow. (The starter kit is about $10.00, with refills under $5.)
Ts_version_2

Sponsored by Renuzit TriScents

1 comment:

Little O' Me said...

I will have to get one to try.