Monday, August 18, 2008

Thinking about Christmas (already!)..

Taking family photos on Saturday started me thinking about the Holidays!!! More specifically, Christmas outfits.

Last year, I purchased matching outfits for the kids. I enjoyed the look, but no one else really noticed it.....afterall, I couldn't get them to pose together for one photo (our card ended up with two separate photos), and we skipped Church on Christmas (yes, bad Catholics!).

Christmas 2007 Outfits
So I am thinking this year, the kids will not have matching outfits for the Holidays.
(Especially since we did matching outfits for our family church photo on Saturday.)
So here are the kiddos' Christmas 2008 Outfits...
Actually, at the begining of the year, I found this super cute 3-piece outfit on clearance for Tom-Tom (at Dillard's for $7.50). And my SIL had purchased this cute winter dress for Mimi last year (and it was too big at that time) so I will make it her Christmas dress this year.

5 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

WhoooooHooooo! You're getting me even more excited about Xmas. I don't know why I get more excited with each year. For one, this heat will be gone!!!!! Cute outfits!!!!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Don't you just love shopping "off season"! Love the great deals! And your kids will look so cute too!

amyc said...

Ugh, it's going to be even harder for me to find matching outfits this year shopping for 3. I've searched online but most sites that have matching christmas outfits are super expensive!

Toni said...

Very cute!

Sullivans said...

I know I am totally thinking about it too. I have to do matching Christmas outfits.. coordinated at least - its hard to find matching for a big boy, big girl and baby boy. I am already planning my Christmas card.