Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finally, eBay success!

In the past, I mentioned that I didn't have much luck with eBay or Craigslist. Well my luck has changed.

Last week I listed 12 of the kid's outfits. 9 sold . I made a profit of $65. YAY.

So feeling lucky, I put Tom-Tom's crib and changing table on Craigslist. (I had originally paid $100 for the set from a co-worker who never used it!) I sold it to the first guy who replied to my ad for $90--and had 8 more people waiting in line if he refused it.

So what did I do with my money? I purchased a new twin mattress set for Princess Mimi's new room. (Pictures to come soon!)

9 comments:

Jules said...

The shirt I won arrived! I love it...thanks for the contest!

and congrats on your sales success...gotta love easy money.

The Mrs. said...

You are kicking bootie!!!

Tammy said...

Congrats on your success. I use to sell a lot on Ebay. For me it's finding the time to do it. I do have a pile of cute kids clothes to sell. Mostly girl stuff. I've never tried Craig's list, but always wanted too. Good Luck!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Yeah for you! I have a huge pile of stuff that I need to list on E-bay too...when I have the time.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Forgot to tell you...

I have a surprise for you over at my place...

Toni said...

Way to go! I have yet to try and sell anything on e-bay - you may have inspired me! I am going to do some serious closet clean out this weekend, so...

Sandy C. said...

Woohoo! Congrats on re-selling. I love Craigslist :)

Lipstick said...

You inspired me....I think I might like to sell some stuff too! I'm a newbie though!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Go you!!! My hubby is the ebay person in the house. I don't think I'll ever try it.