Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just another crazy day...

Well, last night I met up with a college buddy who I haven't seen in 15 years. Since college, he has married a guy (yes, he is gay) and moved across the country. We had so much catching up to do thus stayed out drinking until 11:00pm! I had such a fun time and was hoping to sleep in but things changed quickly...

I woke up at 3:00am with my new crown throbbing, well the gum around it.

A little later in the morning, Tom-Tom woke up with a fever and swollen arm; a reaction to the shot he got on Tuesday. (Back to doctor!)

And last, I went to the eye doctor to learn that I am high risk for detached retina (oh boy), my eye pressure is on the high side of normal so needs to be watched, and also have a birth defect in my eye, Nystagmus (involuntary movement of the eyes). Fortunately, my eye sight is still 20/20!

So it's now mid-afternoon, and I am so ready for a nap. Wish me luck!! I sure hope I can catch a break today!

4 comments:

Jules said...

wow, that IS a crazy day!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I want a nap too!

Kate said...

That is always how it is when I go to the doctor: some crazy diagnosis!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh sugar, I'm sorry things hit you all at once. Nice though you got to catch up with an old friend BEFORE that all happened!