Saturday, September 27, 2008

Listen Up Sports Fans...

So today is Saturday which means COLLEGE FOOTBALL. I have said many times this is my favorite time of the year, so I went online today to look for some of my favorite moments. I chose five of my favorite college football sports clips with you.

I have downloaded all these sports videos/sports vids from a site called SportsVids. They are the biggest provider of online sports videos. This site is so cool because not only can you VIEW your favorite clips, but you can UPLOAD your favorite sports clips as well! Once you create a profile, you can also vote for your favorite clips (based on a five star rating system.) This site is truly a one stop shop for sport fans around the world. Take a look for yourself...


2004 BCS NC Sugar Bowl: LSU vs. Oklahoma - Click here for more sports videos




2000 BCS Sugar Bowl: Virginia Tech vs. Florida State - Click here for more sports videos




1986 Cotton Bowl: Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Click here for more sports videos


1986 Auburn vs Alabama - Click here for more sports videos



2008 BCS NC: LSU vs. Ohio State - Click here for more sports videos



Post?slot_id=

No comments: