Friday, September 05, 2008

Mom & Me meme

Friday fun! I was tagged by Dawn at P.S. He Loves You; thanks for sharing!

Post one of your favorite pictures of you & your children and answer questions..afterwards tag as many as you'd like! (Wow, I don't have many photos of me and the kids--mostly just kids--but I found one from Easter...it looks funny to see a pacifier in Tommy's mouth. This was probably one of the last days I let him have it. He was about 12 months old.)

1. How many kids do you have? 2 (one of each!)
2. What is their age? 17-1/2 months & 35-1/2 months
3. What time do you usually start your day? 6:00am, ugh (with Mimi coming into our bed)
4. What do they eat for breakfast? Cereal with milk (unless it is Sunday, homemade pancakes!)
5. Do they get to watch T.V.? Yes, PBS (Curious George) or Disney Channel (MM Clubhouse)
6. What's their favorite activity? Little People
7. Do you get a break during the day for some "you" time? Nap time
8. How do you end your day? A long hot bath followed by some blog-time.
9. What's your best parenting advice or tip? Proverbs 29:17 Discpline your son, and he will give you peace; he will bring delight to your soul. (I am taking a parenting class at church now and this is a verse that sticks in my head!)
10. Tagging the following:

8 comments:

P.S. He loves you... said...

What a sweet pix, now isn't funny we spend all this time with them and take care to get great shots of everyone else..but us?

Thanks for playing along!
Have a great weekend!

T said...

Cute picture!!!!
-Tina

(this is my new blog, btw..)

pixie4bears said...

I love that picture. Don't you just love naptimes :-)

Live.Love.Eat said...

wow, super cool!!!!! And that's a great pic of you! Thanks for the tag. I will do this for tomorrow.

Little O' Me said...

Love this blog!!!!

The Mrs. said...

I love this! I may have to do it too! Love to know more about you! That picture of you is great!

Just The Girl said...

Thanks for the tag - come read mine!

Toni said...

Great picture!!!