Sunday, September 21, 2008

My crazy week...

So I may be a little "MIA" this week (but I have a few small post in the bag so feel free to check back if you'd like). Just to give you an idea of my next seven days...

Monday: Board Meeting at the Preschool


Tuesday: Work in office 5 hours followed by pediatirican visit--shots for BOTH kids


Wednesday: Orthodonist for new retainer (maintance) and Dentist for a Crown (UGH!), followed by 5 hours in the office and last, church (for my new parenting class)


Thursday: Eye dr annual exam/Hubby taking day off work to work in the yard


Friday: Clean the house/Wash clothes/Grocery shop


Saturday: Hubby going to football game out of town


Sunday: I promise to catch up with everyone and their blogs!



I have a feeling that my old friend Zanax and I will reunite this week, hehe. Can you relate?! :)

5 comments:

Dena said...

I feel like I have a similar week. We'll be at the doctor both Monday and Tuesday and getting out of town Thursday evening.

morewineplease said...

AHH the joys of motherhood!

Bayou Belle said...

Have you ever tried RetainerFresh to clean your retainer?

www.retainerfresh.com

Bayou Belle said...

Just saw you grew up where I live now. Er, well, I am not on the bayou but close ;-)

As my blog says, I am a northern girl who moved south . . .

Glad I found your blog!

Toni said...

Wow. Good luck with your week and if your friend Xanax wants to visit me, I will definitely open the door! :)