Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wanted: Healthy, active moms...

Mothers: tell your story and win $1,000.00 cash, a 6-month supply of REV, and free bragging rights! Five winners will be awarded throughout US. Enter now and show us what you’ve got. Wanted: Healthy, active moms, who can tell their story, give advice and empower moms who aspire to “do it all” without neglecting themselves. How do you do it all? Get creative! Send in a video, photo, or text submission describing why you should be REV.’s next spokesperson. Sing a song, write a poem, make us laugh, make us cry, we want to hear all the ways you find energy for life.

2 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hah. Right now, I've been all about neglecting myself!!! Is there an award for that?

General Post said...

I love this... they seem to think that the supermom myth is reality. But I wouldnt mind 6 months of bath salts... LOL, like I have time to take a bath! The cash is compelling but I am sure they get like a thousand signups a day