Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In

Okay fellow OSBs...I went to Publix this morning to jump on the scale ...And I lost another pound in the past two weeks! YAY .

128.5 is my current weight.
I have lost 8 pounds total.
3.5 pounds to go!


(P.S. I also just spent nearly 3 hours in the dentist chair getting my new crown. OUCH. The first part -- getting the shots -- is the worst! I am in quite a bit of pain, and very relaxed from the Xanax, but will try to check in with all of you later! Happy Hump-Day!)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I found you from OSB! Yay..8 more lbs! I still have like 25 of baby weight! Boo!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Yay!!!! You should be very proud. And I SHOULD be a fellow OSB now that I put back on a few since reaching my goal. But oh well. I am happy for YOU at least!!!!

morewineplease said...

Good for you!! That is awesome!!

Kappa Prep said...

I HATE the dentist! I cannot stand going! CONGRATS on our weight loss and being so close to your goal!