Saturday, September 27, 2008

What are you waiting for?

For those of you who stil haven't signed up for Ebates, what are you waiting for??

You get CASH BACK on all your online purchases. (I signed up a few months back after learning about the program from Sasha, and have made $30 already!) It's quick and free to sign up! And you get $10 for signing up! Here's my referral link: http://www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend/0809promo.htm?referrerid=ihPdomBCzvfNk7l%2FxABVwA%3D%3D

I just used the ebates site to order 5x7 Halloween cards from Snapfish.com! (Oh, here is a sneak peek of their costumes!)

3 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Thanks...I just signed up!

Nomers said...

I love ebates!
The kiddo's look so cute in their costumes! Diva is going to be JoJo yet again this year and I get to be JoJo's mommy :)

Toni said...

Cute Cute Cute. I have still not gotten Hunter anything!