Friday, September 05, 2008

Yikes, the Dentist

I used to not mind going to the dentist. Until recently. I suddenly hate it. Not only the idea of the hygenist SCRAPING my teeth, but the sound and the possible pain freaks me out. And now I have a new "hate" about the dentist. The price of a crown. Four years ago I got one for $750. This year they want $1200 (well about $700 out of pocket after insurance). How the heck can the price have sky rocketed so much!? Oh well, nothing I can do. It must be done.

5 comments:

P.S. He loves you... said...

you have my sentiments, and a tag of mom and me meme...come and get it!

Live.Love.Eat said...

That really is unfortunate. And that reminds me I need to make a dentist appt!!

Jules said...

same here...I used to be totally fine w/ the dentist...now in the past 3 yrs or so i HATE it.

And last time I went I had 3 cavitites! What's up with that????????

Just The Girl said...

I hate the dentist too. I need so much work done I just keep putting it off.

Little O' Me said...

I know going to the dentist is VERY pricey!!!! I know I am broke when I leave the dentist.