Friday, October 17, 2008

Cupcakes!

Pink Cashmere Cardigan reminded me that tomorrow (October 18th) is National Chocolate Cupcake Day! YUM! I love love love cupcakes; probably my favorite dessert. If you are also a big fan of cupcakes, you need to check out this blog: http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/, which gives great recipes and design tips as well as reviews on cupcake shops around the US.

(Photo: For Tom-Tom's 1st birthday, I stacked cupcakes on top of a one layer cake. I let the guests have the cupcakes, and then gave Tommy the bottom layer to "dig in".)

5 comments:

michelle {sweet mady's paper} said...

so cute! i love the idea of a "dig in" layer :)

The Heckathorns said...

OOOOOhhh! I love me some cupcakes! :)

That cupcake cake is too cool!

tollesons4him said...

Woohoo!! I will be celebrating tomorrow!! right there with ya heckathorn I do love me some cupcakes too!!!!

ali said...

I love cupcakes, although I can never eat just one!

Kappa Prep said...

Cupcakes are the ultimate treat and I will for sure be celebrating tomorrow. I am not sure if I want to make my own or hit up Sprinkles though.