Monday, October 27, 2008

I have a secret, JCP!

Okay, I have a secret. It's JCPenney! Yes, JCP! I have been doing quite a bit of my family's shopping their the past year. The prices are great, especially when you get their coupons. Have you been in there lately!? Today, I found a few great things that I must share!

For me, longsleeve crewneck (the nice thicker ones!), sale price $5.59, originally $16. And cable knit one button sweater, sale & coupon price $17.59, originally $44.

Toddler Boy Shirts, $3.59 (sale with coupon)-originally $10

Men's long sleeve polo -Red with Gray stripe $10.80 (sale with coupon)-originally $30.

9 comments:

Ashley Griffin said...

i love JCP. we are having a KILLER sale here right now. buy one shirt and get the other for 88 cents. that's right. you heard me. i do love a good buy!

Lindsey said...

Oh, I LOVE JCP. That's where I mainly shop for myself.I also get many clothes for my son and husband there as well. I just bought a TON of stuff..buy one get one for 88 cents.

Toni said...

These are some great deals. I have always like JCP!!!

Allyson and Dave said...

It has been years since I have even been in a JCP. But you are the second person I know to find great things there. I am going to have to check it out this weekend. Plus I hear they are now putting Sephora's inside JCP. I love me some Sephora. BTW...If you lived closer I would come over for dinner every night. Maybe one day...

The Heckathorns said...

You know, I never go to JCP...just b/c I never go to the mall that has one! My mom always goes and gets the $2.oo deals! (she got a pair of Nike's on sale for 5 bucks w/a coupon!) I might have to go this weekend!

Jen said...

Love JCP! Especially their sales!

Tammy said...

I worked at JCP right out of college...loved it. Haven't shopped there in awhile. Great finds.

P.S. He loves you.. said...

I worked there for 5 years in a salon..this is why I and my family had lots of clothes because I would spend my tips there..not to forget the employees get a disc ontop of sale prices! It was one of the only perks to working in the corporate jobs!

ali said...

I love JCP! It's one of the few places around here to shop and they always have something I like!