Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love this award!

Guess what? This is my 400th post, wow!
What perfect timing!Thank you Nomers for thinking of me! I am suppose to list 6 things that make me happy so here you go:
1. Warm Chocolate Chip cookies, yum!
2. When my hubby calls during the day "just because".
3. Princess Mimi sneaking in our bed at 6am to snuggle.
4. Tom-Tom giving me sweet kisses (he doesn't do it often).
5. Getting a surprise gift or card in the mail.
6. The Holidays (almost there!)

So now to pass the award along ... Mommy-Momo and Just the Girl.

5 comments:

Just The Girl said...

Thank you!!!! I am blessed!

Tammy said...

Congrats on your award!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

AWESOME! Thanks so much! I will pass this along once the boy is taking his nap...hehe

Live.Love.Eat said...

Yay! Congrats to you!!!!!

Toni said...

Congrats! You deserve it!!!