Saturday, October 11, 2008

Listen Up Single Gals...

Okay single gals! Let's talk for a minute. Have you ever tried an online dating service, like Match.com or E-Harmony? I did many years ago. In fact, that is how I met my hubby. Back then, I had to pay something like $20 a month to search profiles, but now there is a web site, True.com, that allows you to search for free!

Now, I will be honest. When I started on these web sites five or six years ago, I didn’t tell anyone. It was almost embarrassing to tell others. But then I told one girl friend, and found out she was doing it too!

It’s no different than meeting someone in a bar or club. You have to be safe. My hubby and I exchanged emails for a good three weeks before we ever met in person. In the beginning, I didn’t giveaway too much personal information. When we did meet for the first time, I made sure someone new where I was going and who I was meeting.

True.com is a great way find the love of your life, thousands have already begun their happily ever after!

Let me know if you decide to sign up, afterall signup is free! I’d love to hear about it.

Post?slot_id=

No comments: