Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Great Finds...

So I was cruising the isles of Target today, and saw a Sonicare toothbrush system on sale. Now we already have one but it's about five years old.

I replace hubby and I's heads about every 18 months (and they cost $30 for two)...so imagine my surprise to see the entire system (elite 9500) with two new heads on a clearance rack for $35.64!!! The original price was $139.84.

I grabbed it quickly and showed a lady next to me and she grabbed the second one. NOW THAT IS A DEAL!

Oh, I also picked up this cute chocolate sweater dress for Mimi, and a cute tee and jeans for Tom-Tom...all on sale of course!

8 comments:

tollesons4him said...

I love these kinds of finds :)
I think I will go and check out our targets clearance.

Allyson and Dave said...

I may need to see if they have the toothbrush at my Target. I have the oral b triumph and I replace the head about every 3-4 months. Maybe I brush my teeth too much.

Kristen said...

Ahhhh, my love for Target!!

I might need to get that dress for Anya. It is too too cute!!

The Heckathorns said...

Oooohhhh! I ♥ Target! Those lady's that work there know me and my kiddos by now...and I have to say a good majority of my kids clothes is from Target. It's crazy!

I love their deals! They always have awesome deals! I love the chocolate dress! Pretty!

Tammy said...

I always walk out of Target spending way too much money. On a postive I am helping the economy. Am heading there tonight after work.

Tammy said...

Another thing...I left you something on my blog. Go check it out!

Toni said...

How cute!!!! I love Target but I don't let my self go often because well I always end up with way more than I meant to get!!!

Little O' Me said...

Now those are GOOD deals!!! Those are great prices!!!

Cute clothes too1!!