Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My Mom is Coming to Visit!

Isn't it funny that no matter how old we get there are times we still need mom's love and care?

Remember last week, I told you that things were crazy--we all had colds, I went to the ER, dental work, lost our babysitter, etc!

Well, I decided last Wednesday that I just needed my mom here to "make things better" so she's coming see us tomorrow--for ten days!! She is going to help sit the kids while I work, and we are going to spend a couple of days at Disney, too. Thank you mom! I love you!

10 comments:

michelle @ sweet mady's said...

oh i hear you! my mother-in-law is coming today for 4 days so I can get caught up on my holiday line. I didn't even have to ask...awesome!

Just The Girl said...

How awesome - enjoy.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh, so cool!!!!! She coming from LA?

morewineplease said...

that sounds perfect! enjoy every bit of it!

Jen said...

Lucky girl! Enjoy!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

so true! Us mommies, still need our moms! Good for you. Soak it up and get some YOU time :)

Little O' Me said...

YAY Mom!! So glad your mom is gonna visit!!!

TattooedMinivanMom said...

Right on! Don't know what I'd do w/out my mom. I'm super lucky she lives just across town...enjoy your visit!!

Rebeckah said...

I love this! Mom's are great. I absolutely could not be far from mine. I just need her to helm me remember that everything is all right in the world.

Toni said...

I am so jealous. My Mom only lives a couple of hours away and we see usually ever couple of weeks but I would love for her to come stay 10 days!

She is coming tonight for my cookout tomorrow so maybe I can get some work out of her. :)

Hope you all have a great visit!!!