Saturday, October 11, 2008

My past Halloween costumes...

Enough of the kids, well for a second...My friend Allyson, posted some old Halloween photos of her and her hubby. And I was with them for all those Halloweens so I want to post some of my favorite costumes photos too!...

2002 She Devil

(Allyson is second from left; I am a fourth in line)

2003 German Beer Girl

2004 Trailer Park Trash--(Hubby, fiance at the time, had an all-in-one overall that read "Bob's Trailer Park" on the back, with a cut off white tee, and a mullet wig. I had blue eye shadow and a blue bra hanging out of this really tight crazy outfit--very Peg Bundy.

10 comments:

morewineplease said...

you are a hotty at Halloween!!! Cute costumes!!

Rebeckah said...

These are hilarious : ). You are very pretty. We have to go to a costume party this year, and I have NO idea what to be. I don't want to spend a million dollars-or even $50 : )

TattooedMinivanMom said...

It's funny how different you look between the Disney pictures and the Halloween pictures :) Beautiful in both but slightly more risque in one of em. :)

Lipstick said...

You look so cute!!!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Love the costumes...

Last year I was a pregnant housewife wearing a ugly house dress, cold cream, and fuzzy slippers. Everyone loved the costume...especially since I gave birth to Bryleigh 11 days later!

Allyson and Dave said...

Are you dressing up this year???

Annette Piper said...

Your costumes look GREAT! We don't celebrate halloween down here (although I am hearing of it more), but it certainly looks like a great excuse to get dressed up!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Very cool costumes!!!!! You guys are so funny!!!!

Toni said...

That last one is cracking me up!!! Thanks for sharing!

Marcie said...

Love the Beer Girl Costume!