Thursday, October 02, 2008

Not a happy girl today

Every feel like you get beat up no matter which way you turn? Well, that's been my life the past week, so I apologize for not posting much or visiting your blogs.

On top of the crown last week, and the visit to the ER on Sunday for an allergic reaction, I now have the worst sinus infection ever. I am no antibiotics and still can't breath. The sinus headaches are pretty overwhelming as well. My doctor said the swelling from last week's dental work is adding to my problem. Lovely.

And to bitch a little more, I seem to be upsetting clients today. Little things I guess, but I am feeling like a failure on that end.

On top of that, the kids have been really whinny lately. I mean wanting my constant attention, and fighting each other for it.

So I am not in a chipper mood today, but wanted to post a few words to say hello. I hope to be back to "my normal self" soon!

Update: Funny enough, as soon as I hit "publish post", an email pops in from the kids' babysitter saying she can no longer keep my children on Wednesdays while I am at work (due to personal reasons--her health mainly). This day keeps getting better!

7 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I am so sorry to hear that you're being compounded by a bunch of things. Sinus infections are not fun. Are you able to have any time to yourself to rest, nap & just do nothing?

Don't worry, we'll be here when you get back.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

It just keeps "piling" on today...

So sorry that you are having such a yucky time.

Hugs!!!

Jules said...

GURL!I'm just gonna say it...that stinks (the baby sitter thing, on top of everything else)

The Lining of My Life said...

wow...that sucks....I can totaly relate....kinda....my luck tends to be family drama.....hope u get to feeling better soon!

The Mrs. said...

Oh I so know the feeling. Sometimes I want to just scream! Last week nanny bailed on me two days (I only have her three days and two of them I work), and I was on my last nerve! I'm so sorry you're feeling bad. That's the worst!

Nomers said...

I'm sorry that this week has been a trouble maker for you. I hope this weekend gives you some time to relax!

Toni said...

I am obviously behind on my blog reading, as usual! I hope that you are feeling better and that things are going more your way!

Good luck with the Wednesday thing!