Thursday, October 23, 2008

Recipe: Peanut Butter Pie

I love peanut butter pie, yum. I have found several recipes over the years and have adapted to this one. Note this recipe makes two pies, so there is one for you and one for a friend!

INGREDIENTS
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup milk (I like 2% milk)
1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
Optional: Chocolate syrup

DIRECTIONS
Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping (I use the light version). Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.

TIP
Prior to serving drizzle top of pie with Chocolate Syrup, Reese cups, or chocolate chips. YUM!

7 comments:

Just The Girl said...

I love peanut butter pie :)

Little O' Me said...

I really don't think you like us...or you just want us FAT while reading your blog!! LMAO!!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Loving all the recipes girl!!!!

ali said...

Your posts are filling up my recipe folder!

The Heckathorns said...

I'm making this for the hubs tommorrow for his birthday cake. :) Sounds yummy!!!

Ashley Griffin said...

i am making this... not gonna eat it... but i will make it!!! with some crumbled up reese cups on top i think. they are my favorite!!

GO SEE THE MOVIE!! is all I'm saying...

Jenna said...

I am accepting pies from friends any day! :)