Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag Time

I've been tagged by Lindsey at My Little Munchkin.

1. I am not the best swimmer and sometimes water scares me. (Kind of crazy since I live in Florida!)

2. I don't like to eat "green things" (peas, beans, etc)

3. Heck, I don't even really eat fruit for that matter.

4. But I do love pizza!!!

5. I love beer, mostly domestic beers. (Yes, I really like the taste)

6. I already have my Christmas cards done for this year!

7. And about half of my Christmas shopping too!

So I need to tag seven people to go next. Let's see...I will pick Loving Our Simple Life, are you kidding me?!?! , Up Hill at 40 -, Monograms and Manicures , The Heckathorn Family , tollesons4him , and More Wine Please . Of course anyone who wants to play along may do so!

8 comments:

The Heckathorns said...

LOL, I love how we both live in Florida and don't swim well. HAHA! Priceless!

tollesons4him said...

Ok, now that is scary that you already have your Christmas cards done can I send you mine? Thanks for the tag, it came at a great time because I don't really have anything to blog about today :P
LeAnn

morewineplease said...

GET OUT OF TOWN!!!! YOu already have your cards done!!!!!! I haven't even had the pictures taken yet! You go girl!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for playing along! You are super organized and prepared. I'm impressed you already have your Christmas cards done. That's just amazing!

ali said...

I don't even have a Christmas list prepared yet! Ugh, I have no idea what to get people this year!

Kappa Prep said...

Oh I love tags, thank you!!

Kristen said...

I too can't believe you have your cards done. I think I just got seriously depressed. WOW!!

Thanks so much for the tag. I will try to get to this next week!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)

Jennifer said...

Jennifer,
Congrats on your award!
WOW, I cannot believe that you already have your Christmas Cards done.... So not fair!
There is no way with nine month old TWINS at home...