Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wedensday Weigh-In

Hello OSBs. Well I haven't been on a scale, or the treadmill, in three weeks (due to dental work, horrible cold, mom in town, etc!). Last time I did weigh, however, I was around 128 lbs, so I have 3 lbs to go until I reach my "goal".

So I have basically lost 8.5 pounds, and am surprised how BIG my pants are. I didn't expect these few pounds to make such a big difference and they have! So I need to get to a seamstress soon or buy some new stuff. I am really pleased that I have made it this far, and honestly, if I don't lose those last 3 pounds, I am okay with it. I look and feel great...and I am just enjoying my progress thus far!

9 comments:

Just The Girl said...

Great job - i really wish I could say the same!

imgonnarunbabyrun said...

Congrat's on losing 8.5 pounds so far! Hope you are feeling better!

morewineplease said...

that is soooo awesome! Way to go!

Jules said...

Good for you! YEAH! I wasn MY pants to be too big...but I like food too much...see comment in above post about the dole pineapple drinks. LOL

Ashley Griffin said...

Great job on being so close to your goal!!!

found you through OSB!

Mamalicious said...

Rock on, woman! That's fantastic!
Holly

tollesons4him said...

Congrats on loosing the weight and being 3 lbs from your goal. I need to get on my treadmill instead of using it as a hanging rack for my clothes.

tollesons4him said...

Congrats on loosing the weight and being 3 lbs from your goal. I need to get on my treadmill instead of using it as a hanging rack for my clothes.

Leslie said...

Hi! My name is Leslie and I love your blog! I just recently got addicted to the blogging world and to Operation Skinny Bitch!! Congrats on the weight loss! Do you mind me asking how you are losing the weight? I joined OSB today and I hope that just by weighing in on Wed, that it will help me be mindful of what I eat!! But any tips you have to help in the weight loss process would be great!! Thanks!! I hope it is ok to add your blog to my faves list!!