Thursday, November 06, 2008

Cheap Auto Insurance

Did you see the DOW dropped another 400 points yesterday? Not sure about you but I am getting worried. Heck, I’m passed worried.

Fortunately gas prices are going down, but I am still looking for ways to save a few bucks here and there each month. Last night, Hubby and I start chatting and decided I should start looking into cheap auto insurance.

I decided to check out cheap-autoinsurance.com. And let me tell you, it’s a one-stop shop for auto insurance.

I love that the site allows me to compare free instant quotes online -- from the comfort of my home! (Yup, guess what I was doing at 6:00am in my pajamas!) And, it’s much faster than picking up the phone to call several insurance companies to get cheap auto insurance quotes.

I filled out a few simple questions (you know the usual: name, address, birthdate, car make and model) and was able to get quotes from Geico, Progressive, Quote Scout and Allstate.

Yes I want cheap insurance, but I also want a reputable company, so I was happy with these options.

So if you decided, like me, that it is time to save a few dollars, start your search today for cheap auto insurance.

4 comments:

P.S. He loves you.. said...

thanks for the info..I'm looking also.

Allyson and Dave said...

The Dow taking a plunge is excellent news for my husband who likes to buy options and play the downside of the market. So while everyone else is loosing money he is making money.

Satria Sudeki said...

Hei... I read your information from begining to the end and I think that is interesting information.. I think i will tell this information again to my friend and I hope this information will be usefull for them... oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on www.top-autoinsurance.blogspot.com , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you... and we can share each other. thank you... ;-)

joshua said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sharon

http://www.autoloans101.info