Thursday, November 20, 2008

Countdown: Thanksgiving

Still unsure how to roast the turkey!? Check out this handy roasting guide from BHG: http://www.bhg.com/recipes/how-to/cooking-techniques/the-interactive-roasting-guide/

OR you can just order one from the Honey Baked store: http://www.honeybaked.com/ (Personally I love their HoneyBaked Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast, shown here ):

Super Targets (Archer Farms) also offer a complete meal for $69.99! You get a choice of turkey or ham...with appetizer, side dishes and pie for dessert. (Hmm, if I didn't love cooking so much this would be great!) You can check it out here: http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=supertarget_order_fnd_search&flow=order_items_meals&ref=sc_iw_l_1_0

OH AND... There's still time to order this table cloth and/or runner from Pottery Barn Kids:

10 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

I love the honey baked ham....maybe I will have to send Dave there since he is not working right now. He just loves it when I send him to wait in line for ham!!

Ashley Griffin said...

we always FRY our turkey!! have you ever had fried turkey? Mmmmm good!!

The Heckathorns said...

We always do the Honey Baked ham for Christmas...although I'm thinking of getting the Smithfield "Paula Deen" ham this time around. (Paula is my girl! She ♥ butter. LOL!) If you come across any turkey recipes that call for Brining the turkey, let me know! I'm looking for a good brine for turkey!

tollesons4him said...

We either smoke our turkey or deep fry it. But I am not a big turkey eater I perfer ham. I love the table runner and the placemats of course who doesn't love anything that comes from pottery barn.

amyc said...

Can't wait for Thanksgiving! When are you putting up your Christmas tree this year? We always do it Thanksgiving weekend : )

Live.Love.Eat said...

I'm looking for a runner and place settings for Xmas. Going to World Market tomorrow where I saw some beautiful napkins and placemats, then I'll go from there!

Toni said...

Honey baked ham is great!!!

I also saw on a Food Network show - not sure which one it is not a regular that I watch - anyway the guy did 2 smaller turkeys instead of one larger one so that they took less time and there were more drumsticks and breast...

Ginette said...

Cute table settings. What a cute way to decorate the kiddy table!

Missy said...

I stinkin' love PBK!

Joanne said...

Now this is a post I needed :)