Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cyber Monday Bundle from Charter

I know you gals enjoy shopping on black friday as much as I love shopping on Cyber Monday. (Unfortunately my hubby had to work on Friday so I didn’t get to go shopping at all…can you imagine me fighting the crowds with two toddlers, no thanks! So I am super excited for tomorrow, Cyber Monday!)

While looking around for deals, I came across this great deal from Charter and had to pass it along. Charter is offering THE Best Holiday Deal Online Right Now for Bundled Services! Here's the details…

You can get the Charter Communications Ultimate Service Bundle for $165.97 which includes:

  • High Speed: 10 Mbps High Speed
  • TV: Digital Home, Charter HD, Sports View, Digital View, HBO/Cinemax Starz/Encore Showtime/The Movie Channel
  • Phone: Unlimited Calling
  • $250 Gift card with purchase
  • AND a chance to win an X-Box 360 game console.


Banner__bf08_300x250_google

I have to say that is the best price available...and heck you get a free gift card. I don’t know about you but I love love love gift cards!!

So, Why not order now and get the best price for 2009…plus a $250 gift card, and maybe win the X-Box!?! Here is the link for those of you are interested: Encourage your readers to visit: http://connect.charter.com/landing/cpg/learnmore_PPC.asp?ID=197&OriginatingID=420136



Post?slot_id=

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I know several people in LA who ordered charter phone service and later cancelled it. The reason is that when the electricity goes out so does your phone. Charter's phone is connected to the electric lines not the phone lines. AFter Gustav, people who had Charter were really upset that they were out of phone service and their neighbors who had bellsouth did have. Something to think about.

Just a piece of advice to think bout from your big sister.

Cyber Monday said...

i love cyber monday. cant wait for tomorrow.
thanks

jay
cyber monday