Friday, November 14, 2008

eBates Reminder--CASH BACK!

Okay bloggers, it's the Holidays! Time to shop. Have you signed up for eBates yet?

eBates gives you cash back for online purchases. If you sign up now, you will get $10 added to your cash back account. It's really that simple! I've been using it for a few months back, and get about $35 back each quarter. LOVE IT!
Please check it out here (this is my personal referral code): http://www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend/amb1114.htm?referrerid=ihPdomBCzvfNk7l%2FxABVwA%3D%3D

HAPPY WEEKEND!

3 comments:

Kappa Prep said...

I am so out of it! I had no idea you lived near Disney; your babies are so lucky!

Ashley Griffin said...

and how cool is that that the dare went so nicely with your day!! i love it when a plan comes together! the cat is out of the bag for me! he told me he knew! (since about day 3!!) but he is very glad and appreciative that i have been doing it! KEEP IT UP!!!

bernthis said...

I took my daughter to a movie a few weeks ago here in L.A. with parking the cost of the tickets, a small soda and a "kid pack" are you ready? 48 dollars and that was for a matinee!