Friday, November 21, 2008

The Flat Belly Diet, Just in Time!

Have you heard of the new Flat Belly Diet? I have read about this diet in Prevention magazine and have seen it on the news. Well, now I am ready to try it. (As a side note, I love to read Prevention while on the treadmill. It's the perfect size magazine to hold in my hands while going for a morning walk).

As you know, I have lost 10 to 11 pounds in the past few weeks; however, I still have my same problem area, my stomach! In years past, I have tried doing numerous sit ups, yoga, pilates--you name it--and no matter what, I still have my little belly flab. I have never really been able to wear a bikini due to this fact. (

But now that I am turning 36 (on Monday) and I am in the best shape of my life (ran my first 5k this year if you recall), SO I am ready to get serious.

Do you realize this is a diet that ALLOWS dark chocolate!? Hello, right up my alley. Hubby may even try this one with me, too! (He loves nuts, especially almonds.) So tell me, have you tried this diet? Anyone want to take the journey with me?

Fbd

Post?slot_id=

6 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I picked up a Prevention a long time ago which had belly blasting recipes and I made one and it was amazing. Since then, I have misplaced it. Good luck!!!

Ashley Griffin said...

i am nearing the end of my diet!!! maybe 2/3 more months!! whew!!! btw... happy day early!!

C said...

I did this diet for 2 months last jan/feb of this year. I lost 10 pounds but grew tired of the mufahs that you have to eat with each meal. It was hard for me to give up caffeine and all the other things. I just went back to calorie counting and lost 22 pounds that way. I have the book if you want it maybe I could mail it to you!! Happy weekend.

Farmer*swife said...

So you have to have the book or the magazine? I'm intrigued and curious. I'm still fairly thin but I'm wearing "ring around the waistline."

:-(

Kate said...

ooh I'll have to read up on this one. I'm hoping to lose a few pounds before my post-graduation cruise

Leslie said...

Sounds good to me. I will check it out. Let me know how you have lost the weight so far? I need to lose 5-10 pounds!!! It is going to be hard to do during the holidays though. It will help to have a partner in crime though!! :)