Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Get a Condo in Panama (and I don't mean Florida)

So we all know that the real estate market here in the US is horrible right now, but I've heard that the Casco Antiguo region of Panama is one of the fastest growing real estate markets in the world. Yes, I said Panama! This post is about a great opportunity for a second home purchase or investment property in one of the fastest growing real estate markets in the world.

Let me tell you more about this region. Casco Antiquo is a historic area of Panama City. The rich architechtural styles in the buildings that line the brick streets of Casco Antiguo show Panama’s diverse culture and history. It's a sophisticated area undergoing much revitalization.

Want to see this area first hand? The Hotel Casco Antiguo is offering offering 32 hotel condo units for sale with 5-star amenities and services. The construction will start next year and you can purchase one today. If you are interested, you can Register for an eBrochure Here

Need more reasons to invest in this great area? Panama has the US dollar as its currency. Panama has no hurricanes or major earthquakes. The average temperature is 27°C (80°F). Panama City was also voted for seven years by the International Living Magazine as the world’s Top 5 retirement place.

So, who's moving with me!? :)

Hotel-view01-old


Post?slot_id=

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love Panama! I haven't been there in a couple of years but it is absolutely beautiful! And the people are very welcoming! Count me in!

Kappa Prep said...

I used to live in Panama! If you want info on the country and the city email me!!