Friday, November 21, 2008

Hey Nat & Alex Fans, Listen Up!

Have you ever heard of The Naked Brothers Band? (Those of you with children, or younger teenagers, probably know what I am talking about! I am just learning about it this week. My kids are still a little too young for the show but I have a niece who loves it.)

Nat (almost 14 years old) & Alex (age 11) are two brothers who live in New York City (Manhattan). They are the founders of “The Naked Brothers Band.” Their second album was released in April, and the brothers are currently on tour. You can check out their music on YouTube.
According to Wikipedia, The Naked Brothers Band is part documentary and part rock-mockumentary comedy series that brought Nickelodeon's highest-rated premiere in seven years. The series began on February 3, 2007, and is currently in its third season.

Well, Nat & Alex have a new movie! Operation Mojo premiers this week on Nick (Saturday at 9pm). Even better…This Saturday, November 22, you and your kids can tune in to live chat with Nat & Alex Wolff of the Naked Brothers Band, as part of their new premiere, Operation Mojo. (You know the kids all over the world will be on top of this!)

So mark your calendar and check it out!

Natnalex


Post?slot_id=

3 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

I always see this on the TV Guide thing....I don't think I even realized it was for kids.

Allyson and Dave said...

I always see this on the TV Guide thing....I don't think I even realized it was for kids.

Kelly said...

We are actually going to see The Naked Brothers Band next weekend! My boys are really excited. Their first concert! :)