Saturday, November 15, 2008

Great Words by Huckabee

I love Huckabee. (He was my "first choice" for President and I think he would have done a fantastic job debating Obama, but things didn't turn out that way unfortunately.)

SO, I am so glad he has a new show on FOX news. And I truly love what he has to say about showing our respect to "Barack Obama, My President". Check out this quick video: http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3182352&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/huckabee/index.html

6 comments:

Ashley Griffin said...

i love Huckabee too. he was our first choice also!!! :) we watch his show alot!

Lipstick said...

You know, I have to confess...I wasn't a Huckabee fan until he left the race and started appearing a lot on Fox. Now I am a huge fan! I love his show!

Kappa Prep said...

I love the show too! Like Lipstick, I was more into him after the race really begin. Romney was my first choice and Huckabee would have been my second.

tollesons4him said...

We love Huckabee, and he was our first choice. Being from Arkansas we have been behind him since he was Gov.

Jenna said...

I also voted for Huckabee in the REP primary. He's great...but unfortunately doesn't represent the majority of America.

Well I Do Declare said...

I also love Huckabee. He just seems like such a genuine nice man. I loved when he went on SNL... if you haven't seen that clip, check it out!