Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm So Behind...and Two WOW News Items

Hey gals, I am so behind on reading all my favorite blogs, and I do apologize. I have been trying to spend more time on the laptop and more time with my kiddos. (And since the weather has been so gorgeous, we have been outside quite a bit too!)

Oh I wanted to add something real quick. It's so nice to see *interesting* stories again on the news (now that the election is over!).

Did you see that Starbuck's profit dropped 97 percent in its fourth quarter!? WOW, now that is a sure sign that our economony is in trouble! 97!!!! (Sorry Starbucks, I don't drink coffee so can't help you--I'm a Diet Coke girl!)

Also, I saw on GMA today a story about Victoria's Secret bras causing women to get ill!? Research shows that one line contains Formaldehyde in the bras!! Yes, another WOW! Check it out here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6225503&page=1 (I'll be honest, I stopped wearing their bras years ago. My personal opinion is that VS's larger bras are made for enhanced breasts and not natural ones. I've discussed this with friends before--both natural and enhanced--and they agree. I mean years ago, you could barely find D or DD bras at VS. Today, they have many but they just don't fit me right. Just my two-cents.)

Enjoy your Tuesday, and I promise to visit you all later this evening!

8 comments:

P.S.He loves you.. said...

agree'd! on the news stuff so glad the whole scene is over..at least for now!

ali said...

I tried to help out Starbucks over the weekend, but my venti black iced tea with splenda just wasn't enough I guess!

tollesons4him said...

I don't like coffee either, and as far as VS goes I don't like their bras I don't like the whole push up etc. I don't need all of that when mine are huge anyway I don't need them any bigger......

Live.Love.Eat said...

More time with the kiddos outside? Good for you!!!!!

Lipstick said...

Totally agree about the VS bras!

morewineplease said...

I do wear some VS bras.. but you are right, they are made for enhanced...

Toni said...

Take your time! I fall into this often but the kiddos and family are the most important thing!!! And then of course there is fall TV!!!

The Mrs. said...

I heard about both of those too. So shocking!!! I don't drink coffee either! It must be all out fault! LOL!