Saturday, November 15, 2008

NO MOVIE afterall...

Well, you won't believe this, but we ended up NOT going to see the movie. It would have costs us $60 to see the movie. Why $60 you ask? Well, $30 for the sitter, $20 for the movie, and $10 for two soft drinks, so hubby said, "Let's just keep the sitter and go for a walk or drinks!".

Ironically, today was Love Dare 11 (again, he doesn't know I am doing the book) and the dare was to basically give up something you want to do for your husband. (Funny how that worked out, uh?)

4 comments:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

oh wow. crazy! serious though...by the time you pay for a sitter its expensive and better be worth it!

Nomers said...

I can't believe how much the movies have gone up the past few years. It's crazy!

Live.Love.Eat said...

hah. That is funny how that worked out. well, at least you're living out a part of the movie in your life.

C said...

I hadn't heard of The Love Dare until now, and I plan on going out and getting a copy asap. I think it will do my marriage good!! Thank you for mentioning it.