Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sears Super Saturday Sale!

Listen up Shoppers! Sears Super Saturday Sale is coming up. Yup, Sears is having a one day only Doorbuster sale this weekend, November 22nd from 7:00am to noon. Now, I don't know when was the last time you stepped into a SEARS but you'd be surprised at what they have to offer.

We get lots of things there. In fact, just this spring we got our washer and dryer. I have also gotten a digital camera and television set from Sears in the past. Oh, and come to think of it, hubby got his lawn mower and weed eater there the year before.

Personally, I want to check out the Kenmore Progressive vacuum at the Super Saturdy Sale. I have two vacuum cleaners at home and don't like either one! I keep putting it off because I am not sure what king to buy, but since tis Kenmore vac is the lowest price of the season, I can save $70 at the one day sale. YAY!

And since Sears is offering 60% off sweaters for the family, I will look into some new stuff for hubby and the kids. (Last year, Hubby got his "secret Santa" a pair of black leather gloves and some gorgeous siler ear rings in the women's department).

You can check it out here: www.sears.com/weeklyad. Now hurry on Saturday as this offer is only while quantities last!


Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.