Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag time!

The Rockin Wife @ View From the Front Porch tagged me and it has taken me a few days to do this...ENJOY!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Election night!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No (I am used to typing on my laptop!)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham (Not big on turkey)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep, 2.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? At every opportunity.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILSYes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, never!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Crispix or Cocoa Puffs
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Nope (emotionally or physically!)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate with Peanut Butter Swirl
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? If we are talking wine, red over pink any day.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Impatience.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST. My grandparents.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?Of course!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Black
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 1/2 Sesame Bagel with Plain Shmear
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW ? People behind me on the phone.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS ? Dinner in the oven.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A client.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?I do not know her in Real Life, but love her blog...She is funny and cutre!.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?Football (College)
27. Hair Color? Dark blonde with highlights
28. EYE COLOR? Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD ? Mexican! (but no beans please)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED ?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING. Black.
34. Summer or winter?I live in Florida. We do not have a winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT ? Warm chocolate chip cookies or red velvet cake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone, it is fun!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. Well see.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW ? Started Love Dare last week
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? None I used a laptop.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT. How I Met Your Mother
42. FAVORITE SOUND. White Noise
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Seattle
45. Do you have a special talent? Only my hubby knows that one--j/k
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Louisiana, south of I-10
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Farmer's Wife

Well that was fun...I am going to tag the following to go next..although the rest of you are welcome to play along too:
C @ http://coolmamachris.wordpress.com/
Tony @ http://www.itisnaptime.com/
Farmer's Wife @ http://glasshalffullgal.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Farmer*swife said...

"How I Met Your Mother" is my all time fav show! Me and my brother keep up and remind each other not to miss (we live in different cities/towns).

It's the new "Friends!"

OK, but if I forget then pop in to remind me. I'll play along cuz' I'm nice like that! ;-D

Happy Tuesday!

C said...

Thank you for the tag, I love learning about you. I will post my answers tomorrow along with my reg. post. TTFN, happy Tuesday.

tollesons4him said...

These are always fun to do. I too am a very impatient person.

Ashley Griffin said...

i love these!! a lot of ours would be the same! :)

Toni said...

Thanks for the tag Jen. I hope to get it up today. And no, I don't think I have done this one!!!