Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

So I haven't "weighed in" to OSB in a couple of weeks. Honestly, I haven't been on the treadmill much and have eaten way too much Halloween candy. And with the Holidays upon us, and the baking that I love to do, I know I need to "get with it!"

I told hubby just the other day that the cooler weather makes me want to EAT. All. The. Time.

He said, "It's nature trying to store fat for the winter". YIKES, he's right. So I do need to drink more water, get my butt on the treadmill, and stop eating all this sugar. Dang it, why is healthy so hard!?

10 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

If you lived closer we could work out together.

Christi said...

Healthy is so hard, esp right now, in these months. I know that it is hard for me. The only good thing is now that the weather is cool I am going outside more and walking. I don't have a treadmill, but I love to walk. I have Leslie S. walk at home DVD and it rocks. Just try your best that is all we can do!!

amyc said...

I hear ya! I'm starving all the time and nursing doesn't help! Plus people keep bring desert which I end up eating all of. I am so glad my Dr will clear me to start working out again because if not I'll be in trouble!

Toni said...

I tend to eat more in the winter as well. Not to mention Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up soon!!!

ali said...

I hear ya! I just wish my boys would hurry up and eat all their candy because it's just sitting on the table tempting me!

Leslie said...

Girl, you and me both! I have basically been binge eating for months now. Dessert every night, etc. I have got to get myself in gear! Let's try to do it together. Keep me posted on your tips/tricks and how things are going. If it makes you feel better, I signed up for OSB and haven't "weighed in" once!:(

P.S. He loves you.. said...

Because being healthy is not near as fun for our tastebuds and body!
Good luck with that!

Ashley Griffin said...

because we aren't supposed to eat unhealthy!!!

morewineplease said...

AMEN, especially this time of year!

Ginette said...

To make matters worse, winter weather allows you to start wearing warmer clothes which meals more bulk to hide your bulk. Sinful...